About Endoca CBD Suppositories
- Available in 50mg capsules
- Helpful for those who struggle with oral CBD products
- 100 percent organic hemp oil with all-natural coconut oil
- Easy to use, even for the inexperienced
- Safe to use internally
- No known side effects and no psychoactive properties
- Easily combined with other CBD products
- All-natural and suitable for vegan, gluten-free, and kosher diets
The Endoca CBD Suppositories has been developed to increase cannabinoid absorption and provide targeted relief from the symptoms of specific health issues. For those looking for CBD for cramps, this is a unique and often forgotten format of CBD therapy, but one worth exploring for its localized effect.
Endoca CBD Suppositories are available in one size:
- 10 capsules per package (50mg each)
A CBD vaginal suppository may not be the first method that springs to mind when searching for CBD products, but its benefits will easily outweigh any concerns you may have. In comparison to tinctures and capsules, the absorption rate of CBD suppositories is typically twice as high. This means you will receive twice as much benefit from an equivalent serving size.
It’s easy to use, whether inserted vaginally or rectally. And, for those who struggle to swallow capsules or tinctures, this is a novel way to consume CBD that completely sidesteps those issues.
How to Use the Endoca CBD Vaginal Suppositories
Typically, not many people have experienced vaginally or rectally-inserted therapeutic products, but even if you have, all suppositories are unique — including the Endoca: Hemp CBD Suppository. There are two methods for using this product:
- Store Endoca CBD Suppositories in the refrigerator, which is particularly important immediately before use.
- Open the V-shaped opening on the back of the product packaging.
- Wash your hands thoroughly before directly handling the suppository.
- Apply a small amount of water to the suppository before insertion.
- Push the suppository into the rectum, past the sphincter.
- Wait at least 20 minutes before your next bowel movement to allow for the absorption of the product.
- Follow steps 1-4, as shown above.
- Get into a reclining position for ease of insertion.
- Insert the suppository into the vagina, as high or higher than you would insert a tampon.
For those looking to use CBD suppositories for discomfort, this product from Endoca offers a relatively higher dose of CBD oil than many popular oral products. This means you will often have to take it much less frequently. One serving a day is usually all it takes to reap the benefits, although this will vary depending on your experience.
It’s recommended that you keep the suppositories in a cool, dark place to prevent the coconut oil from melting at room temperature. Endoca suggests storing the product in the refrigerator at a temperature between 35° and 46° F. If the product does melt at room temperature, it should not affect the integrity of the CBD. Simply place the melted suppository in the corner of a small plastic bag, and store it in the fridge until hardened. When ready to use, form the suppository into the correct shape with clean fingers and insert.
Endoca: Hemp CBD Suppository Ingredients
Contains: 100 percent Organic Hemp Oil, Natural Coconut Oil
Organic hemp oil and natural coconut oil are both safe to use internally, whether inserted through the rectum or the vagina. The coconut oil aids with insertion and is also thought to improve the bioavailability of the hydrophobic CBD hemp oil. In practice, this means the coconut oil should help your body absorb more of the valuable compounds found in the hemp oil.
FDA Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Products sold by Healthy Hemp Oil are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. The information on our website is intended to provide general information regarding our products and is not to be construed as medical advice or instruction. Read more