Email Whitelisting – Make Sure You’re Receiving Us!
Thank you for subscribing to Healthy Hemp Oil….
As a subscriber, you’ll get access to the latest news and research breakthroughs in the world of hemp oil products.
However, many email providers are using spam filters, security programs to block unwanted e-mail known as spam. Sometimes, these automated filters block email you might want to get.
To make sure you’re receiving all your emails from Healthy Hemp Oil as intended, just follow these easy steps below….
1. Locate any email from [email protected] in your inbox.
2. Move this email to the “Primary” inbox tab.
3. From now on, all our emails will be delivered to your primary tab!
1. Open any of our emails.
2. Click on the “+” symbol that appears next to the sender’s name.
3. Click “Add to contacts.” A pop-up should appear. Select “Save.”
1. Select “Mail” from the top menu.
2. Click on “Preferences.”
3. In the “Preferences” window, click the “Rules” icon.
4. Click the “Add Rule” button.
5. In the “Rules” window, type a name for your rule in the description field.
6. Use the following settings: “If any of the following conditions are met: From Contains: [email protected]althyhempoil.com.”
7. Select “Move Message” and “Inbox” from the drop-down menu.
8. Click “Ok” to save the rule.
Outlook 2003 (And Later)
1. Right-click on any of our messages in your inbox.
2. Hover over “Junk E-mail.”
3. Click “Add Sender to Safe Senders List.” (Other versions of Outlook might use slightly different terminology, but the process is the same.)
Awesome! Thanks for doing that ?
Now that you added our address to your email whitelist, your email client will now know that we are a trusted sender. Want to know more? Keep reading….
What’s a whitelist, and why is it so important?
A whitelist is just a list of pre-accepted addresses to help providers tell the good senders from the bad. This may include individual email addresses or entire domain names (like *@healthyhempoil.com), allowing emails to be received from them.
Spam, encompassing unsolicited emails, unwanted advertising and a variety of scams, has grown to be a serious problem. That’s why your email provider has installed these filters to protect your account.
However, along with bad emails, good emails are often blocked by these filters; the system is far from perfect. That’s called a “false positive” Including our address in your whitelist is the best way to ensure that your internet service provider does not erroneously block what you would have wanted to read.
So whitelist us now to ensure you get access to your subscription!
Sure, every email system and webmail platform is different. That’s why we took the time to give you the lowdown on some of the most popular ones.
If your email system isn’t listed, you can contact your internet service provider for a quick solution (and forward us the answer so we can include it here).