Homeopathic remedies rely on natural treatments. This means they avoid the toxic additives and chemicals that can be found in vaccines. When it comes to arthritis, homeopathy calls for controversial idns “inflammation.” You can see, then, that arthritis refers to the inflammation of the joints. As a result, arthritis can lead to limited movements and disability. These problems can be cured, however, with the help of homeopathic medical means. Hemp remedies are among them.
Recent research shows that more than 67 million US adults will suffer from arthritis by the year of 2030. Arthritis mostly appears in the forms of rheumatoid arthritis and osteoarthritis. The first one has to do with the deterioration of the joints. The second one is a chronic disease that occurs in the connective tissues.
Homeopathy is a therapeutic system that was at its peak of popularity in the 19th century.
The idea of homeopathy is based on the principle of “like cures like.” According to this principle, doctors prescribe their patients treatments that are meant to generate the symptoms of the disease being treated. This means that doctors give their patients minute amounts of a natural substance to stimulate the defensive reaction of the body against the symptoms of the disease. In this way, it is similar to a eas.
The term “arthritis” comes from the Greek words “arthro-“ and “-itis.” The first means “joint,” and the second meavaccine. Homeopathy implies the following idea: diseases are best cured by those remedies that generate in healthy persons symptoms similar to those of the disease being treated.
Homeopathic Remedies for Arthritis
Arthritis can be cured via hemp-specific and other treatment means. Homeopathic remedies are usually prescribed in different dosages. The typical dosage of homeopathic remedies starts at 6X and goes up to 30X. These should be taken as 3 or 4 pellets every 15 minutes for the first hour or two. After that, the patient can take a typical dose of 3 pellets, 3 times per day.
The most commonly used homeopathic remedies for arthritis are:
1. Hemp seed oil – Hemp seed oil is known as the most balanced oil found in nature. It has been recognized as the world’s most nutritionally complete food source. It is not surprising, then, that cannabis sativa is one of the essential crops found in nature. It provides us with edible seeds and oil. Beyond that, it can also be used for medical purposes: cannabidiol or CBD is one of the vivid examples of this. What is CBD? Explore this site for many interesting facts and information about CBD.
Hemp seed oil is medically known as an anti-inflammatory substance. Cannabidiol arthritis research suggests that hemp oil is a great preventative means for arthritis.
Studies show that hemp seed oil accelerates the healing process. This is thanks to its fats and 8 essential types of fatty acids. These essential fatty acids lower cholesterol in the blood and improve circulation. Moreover, they improve the overall functioning of the organs.
2. Rhus tox – Rhus tox is the best option for patients who do not experience pain from movement. It is produced from the so-called poison ivy plant, which grows as a woody vine or shrub in Canada and the Eastern US.
3. Bryonia – Bryonia is the best option for those whose pain gets worse when they move. This is a flowering plant, which is native to the Canary Islands, South Asia, North Africa, and western Eurasia.
4. Apis Mellifica, Apis Mel – Apis Mellifica or Mel is fine for those patients who experience swelling, constant pain, burning, and heat. It is taken from honeybees.
5. Belladonna – Belladonna is another perfect option for those patients who suffer from throbbing pain. It is produced from the plant called Deadly Nightshade. Belladonna can also be a great remedy for those who struggle with hot, red and swollen joints.
Have you ever used hemp remedies for your arthritis? If so, please share your own experience with us in the comments below.