About Colorado Hemp Honey: CBD Pet Tincture with Propolis (500mg)
- A full-spectrum CBD tincture that can be easily added to your pet’s food, treats or directly into their mouth.
- Colorado Hemp Honey added bee propolis straight from their hives.
- Terpene-rich hemp extract.
- Added medium chain triglyceride (MCT) coconut oil to help your pet easily absorb the tincture and support better overall digestion.
- Triple lab tested for purity and potency.
Colorado Hemp Honey: Pet Tincture with Propolis is an all-natural, holistic product created to help ease what ails your pet. The tincture is a terpene-rich, full-spectrum hemp extract and is available in bacon and salmon flavors. Each 1 ounce bottle of pet tincture contains 500 mg of CBD, and there are 25 mg of CBD in each full dropper serving.
Why choose Colorado Hemp Honey: CBD Pet Tincture with Propolis (500mg)?
Since each flavored product targets different ailments, make sure you choose the correct product for your pet’s needs. The bacon flavor tincture may help lower your pet’s anxiety and stress levels. The salmon flavor tincture is designed to ease your pet’s hip and joint pain.
Both tincture flavors may also promote an overall sense of calm and well-being in your pet. It may help reduce undesirable behavior, such as excessive barking, pacing and aggression towards other animals.
- The bacon and salmon tinctures are triple lab tested for purity and potency.
- Medium chain triglyceride (MCT) coconut oil was added to aid with the tincture’s absorption and to support better overall digestion.
- Antimicrobial bee propolis is a key ingredient. Bee propolis may help fight infections and allergies that may cause anxiety and irritability. (1)
- When the tincture is administered sublingually, the CBD directly enters the bloodstream. It bypasses the liver, intestines and stomach.
Colorado Hemp Honey: Pet Tincture is ideal for pets because it is easy to administer, takes effect in as little as a few minutes and the tincture comes in flavors pets enjoy. The full-spectrum tincture is added to your pet’s food, treats or even directly into your pet’s mouth. A dropper is included with each bottle, making it easier to administer. The dropper also ensures accurate serving size.
How to Use Colorado Hemp Honey: CBD Pet Tincture with Propolis (500mg)
A bottle of Colorado Hemp Honey Pet Tincture contains approximately 20 full dropper servings. However, since the serving size depends on your pet’s weight, those with smaller pets will yield more servings. Serving information is printed on each bottle, as follows:
- Under 25 lbs: 1/4 dropper
- 25-75 lbs: 1/4 – 1/2 dropper
- Over 75 lbs: 1/2 – 1 dropper
Once you determine the correct serving size based on your pet’s weight, follow these simple steps to administer the tincture to your pet:
- Using the provided dropper, draw the appropriate serving amount from the tincture bottle.
- Add the tincture to your pet’s food, and then mix it together.
- Alternatively, you may administer the tincture straight into your pet’s mouth.
- Repeat twice a day.
The positive effects of the pet tincture typically take anywhere from a few minutes to an hour or more to begin working, depending on the intake method. When combined with food, the tincture may take a bit longer to work, but direct sublingual administration may bring relief in minutes. The effects may last up to six hours and may include mood improvement and stress relief, pain relief, reduced inflammation, nausea and vomiting relief, and improved sleep.
Colorado Hemp Honey Pet Tincture contains only the following all-natural ingredients:
- Salmon: Coconut Oil (MCT), Full-Spectrum Hemp Extract, Bee Propolis Tincture, Natural Salmon Flavor (Vegetarian)
- Bacon: Coconut Oil (MCT), Full-Spectrum Hemp Extract, Bee Propolis Tincture, Natural Bacon Flavor (Vegetarian)
The proprietary mix of ingredients is designed to provide multiple benefits, including easy digestion (coconut oil) and relief from anxiety and stress (hemp extract/bee propolis). The full-spectrum hemp extract may reduce pain and inflammation, and the natural flavors make it easier to administer the tincture, since your pet will enjoy the bacon and salmon flavors. Additionally, CBD contains antioxidant properties, which may delay, or even prevent, certain types of cell damage. (2)