2 Valentine Desserts That Will Impress Your Main Squeeze (Or Yourself)
With the Winter Holidays behind us, Valentine’s Day is just around the corner. Whether you celebrate the day of love or not, we are here with some promising recipes for Valentine desserts that will surely have you smiling from ear to ear. If you have never thought of baking for that special someone or for a family member that you love on Valentine’s before, this is the best opportunity to try something new this year!
From the curious CBD newbie to the seasoned edibles foodie, these two recipes are simple and straightforward to make. You’ll have a ton of fun making these delicious treats even if you’re not trying to impress a romantic partner. So, get ready, and let’s get started on this baking adventure together!
Flourless CBD Chocolate Cake
There’s nothing like having a posh looking Chocolate Valentine cake to end the night with this flourless CBD dessert inspired by Delish.com. It takes 10 minutes of prep time and a total of an hour and a half to complete the dessert.
- 6 oz. CBD Organic Dark Chocolate Bar
- 1/2 cup cut butter
- 1 tsp espresso or powder espresso (optional)
- 1/4 cup hot water
- 1 cup of sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 3/4 cup cocoa powder (unsweetened)
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup Tasty Cocoas CBD chocolates
- Strawberries or raspberries to top off
Directions for the cake
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees while you grease an 8” pan.
- Melt your organic dark chocolate bar and butter in the microwave for one minute at a time until melted.
- Stir the mixture until chocolate and butter have mixed thoroughly.
- Add sugar and espresso into the chocolate mixture, then whisk until everything’s combined.
- Add in your eggs until the mixture is smooth. And, lastly, add your cocoa powder to everything.
- Pour your batter into your pan and bake for about 35 minutes, then let the cake rest for 15 minutes.
Directions for the ganache
- Heat your heavy cream in a small saucepan until it simmers.
- Pour the hot cream into the Tasty Cocoas CBD chocolates to combine.
- Pour the ganache over the cake, and place it into the refrigerator for 10 minutes until set.
- Add some raspberry or strawberries to the top for garnish.
There you have it! The great thing about this recipe is that you can substitute a few of the ingredients to cater to your personal taste. It’s flourless so it can be served to those who have special dietary preferences. It’s also suitable for those who are allergic to wheat but would like to enjoy some dessert after a romantic Valentine’s meal. This Valentine cake is so simple; it’s the one thing you won’t have to stress about this Valentine’s day!
CBD Tiramisu Bites
If your lover doesn’t have a thing for chocolate, make sure you check out this cute little Valentine dessert from Myrecipes.com for an out-of-this-world fruity dessert made with ladyfingers and cream.
- 3 tbsp of any kind of berry preserves (blueberry, raspberry, or strawberry)
- 1 tbsp of orange liqueur or 1 tbsp of Elixinol Hemp Extract – CBD tincture in Citrus Twist flavor
- 1 (3 oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup of sugar
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 8 ladyfingers, halved crosswise
- 8 fresh berry to match the preserve you used (blueberry, raspberry, or strawberry)
- Place your fruit preserve into a small microwave-safe bowl on high for 20 seconds, then stir in your orange liqueur.
- In a separate bowl, beat your cream cheese and sugar at medium speed until it’s creamy. It will take approximately one minute with an electric mixer.
- Stir in your orange liqueur or your Elixinol Hemp Extract – CBD tincture in Citrus Twist flavor.
- Take another bowl for your heavy cream and beat it with your electric mixer until soft peaks form.
- Fold this mixture into your cream cheese for an airy and fluffy texture between the ladyfingers.
- Put the mixture into a piping bag or a zip-top plastic bag. If you use a zip-top plastic bag, do not seal it and snip one of the bottom corners of the bag to make a hole to squeeze the mixture out.
- Start by layering one ladyfinger half onto the bottom of a small glass (approximately 1½ oz).
- Drizzle about ½ tsp of your berry preserve onto the ladyfinger, then pipe a small amount of the cream cheese mixture evenly into the glass.
- Repeat the procedure until you reach the top, then garnish the top layer with a berry.
- Cover the glass and chill for 2 hours before serving.
This fun Valentine dessert is very light and refreshing after a delicious Valentine’s meal—and you won’t have to break the bank to make it. The ingredients are easy to find, and preparation time is only 30 minutes. You can also alternate different types of berries with other fruits, such as peaches and apricots.
Make this Valentine’s Day special with these two very different but very delicious desserts and let us know how you enjoyed it by substituting your own CBD variations!